The biggest event of the year for the MICKI is our District Convention (DCON)! Each year, one of the district clubs hosts a weekend of service, leadership, and fellowship at a local hotel and celebrate a year of great progress and plan for another! DCON is the perfect weekend to meet new Circle K members and have a great time! Activities include:
- Service projects in the local area
- Several games, activities, and small scale service projects
- Fascinating, informative, and inspiring workshops
- Delicious meals throughout the weekend
- Elections for the new District Board
- A ballroom dance
- Awards ceremonies to commemorate the last year
- A chance to meet several members of the Kiwanis Family
- And more!
Don’t miss the district’s biggest event of the year! It’s sure to be an awesome weekend!
Host: Northwood University
President: Anna Martinez
Date: March 22nd-24th, 2019